EMB 170/190 First Officer - Upgrade Potential
EMB 170/190 First Officers Needed for Upgare with in 6-12 months.
Would you like to work for an Airline that promotes great values and have created a wonderful environment to work in?
Air Astana is based in Eurasia, in the beautiful country of Kazakhstan. Due to the fleet growth in the coming years The Airline is currently hiring EMB 170/190 First Officers with the opportunity for promotion and transition to the A320 fleet in the future.
A 3 years renewable contract is available. With great bonus for comleesion of the 3 year contrcat.
EMB 170/190 First Officer Minimum Requirements :
- 4,000 total time
- 500 hours on type
- A current and valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
- A current EMB 170/190 Type Rating
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
- Last Flight on Type ideally within the last 6 months
- Last SIM check with at least 3 months validity
- CAT II & CAT III qualified
- ICAO level 4 English Certification
- Non Commuting
- Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
- Accommodation Allowance
- Ground Transportation
- Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
- Loss of Income Assistance in case of an Accident.
- Travel Allowance
- ID 90 Tickets
- ZED Tickets
- Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
- Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
- Manuals and Uniform
Apply Right Away!
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Anna to chat about this role.