B757/767 / First Officers - Upgrade Potential
B757/B767 First officers Needed - Fast Recruitment Process and an Immidiate Start.
Career Development Guaranteed
Would you like to work for an Airline that promotes great values and have created a wonderful environment to work in?
Air Astana is based in Eurasia, in the beautiful and peaceful country of Kazakhstan. Due to the fleet growth in the coming years Air Astana is currently hiring B757/B767 First Officers with the opportunity for promotion and transition to the A320 fleet in the future.
A 3 years renewable contract is available.
B757/B767 First Officer Minimum Requirements :
- 1500 total time (upgrade role available from 4,000 TT flown)
- 500 hours on type
- A current and valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
- A current B757/767 Type Rating
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
- Last Flight on Type ideally within the last 6 months
- Last SIM check with at least 3 months validity
- CAT II & CAT III qualified
- ICAO level 4 English Certification
- Non Commuting
- Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
- Accommodation Allowance
- Ground Transportation
- Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
- Loss of Income Assistance in case of an Accident.
- Travel Allowance
- ID 90 Tickets
- ZED Tickets
- Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
- Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
- Manuals and Uniform
Apply Right Away!
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Anna to chat about this role.
Apply for B757/767 / First Officers - Upgrade Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly