ATR 72/500 | Captain | Air Mauritius
We are delighted to inform you that CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting for experienced ATR Captains on behalf of our client, Air Mauritius.
Please find attached to this mail, the outlined Terms and Conditions along with the relevant application forms required for this position based in Port Louis, Mauritius.
Base of operation: Port Louis, Mauritius
Duration: 3 Years (Renewable)
Screening: Monthly involving: Technical Quiz, Psychometric Test, Interview & Sim Check
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to apply:
4,000 hours total time1,000 PIC hours on the ATR familyDate of last flight on type within 6 months at the date of commencing assignmentA valid EASA Licence or ICAO licenceA valid Class 1 MedicalMinimum ICAO level 4 ELP (English Language Proficiency)
• Colour Copy of your Passport;
• All Pages of your Licence;
• Valid Class 1 Medical;
• Last 3 pages of your stamped logbook – right and left hand side;
• Last Simulator Check Report;
• Recent Employer Reference with contact details for referee;
• Completed Letter of Consent;
• No Criminal Record Certificate;
• Licence Verification Letter.
**REMINDER** Please register your details on CAE Parc Aviation database www.caeparcaviation.com
contact: email@example.com or Call 00353 1816 1776