VIP/Executive and Passenger Charter Broker - London, Gatwick
VIP/Executive and Passenger Charter Brokers
London - Gatwick
Chapman Freeborn is the world’s leading aircraft charter company, with a proven reputation for innovation, expertise and professionalism. Established in 1973, Chapman Freeborn has four decades of experience providing specialised air charter solutions for passenger and cargo movements. With a global network of offices, the company is now looking to expand its VIP/Executive and Commercial passenger teams.
Based at Chapman Freeborn’s London Gatwick head office, the successful candidates will manage all aspects of private jet or commercial charter flights.
Chapman Freeborn are looking for experienced, target-driven and highly motivated individuals to build and nurture key client relationships. The roles require acute attention to detail and a demonstrable knowledge of passenger aircraft charter.
Responsibilities of the positions include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of a flight from initial enquiry, collating of offers, calculating commission schedules through to client management, booking and flight set.
- Proactively seeking and maximising business opportunities, through planning and implementation of tailored charter solutions to meet client requirements within budget and operational remit.
- Managing budgets and demonstrating comprehensive understanding of the operational restrictions of aircraft charter.
- Generating a diverse portfolio of clients, using initiative to actively develop new business opportunities.
- Maintaining contact with clients and prospects, and following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
Chapman Freeborn is an equal opportunities employer committed to workplace diversity.
To apply for these positions please click on the 'Apply' button.