Technical Services Manager
AE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Senior Technical Services Engineer / Technical Services Manager on a permanent direct contract with our client airline based in Ireland.
Contract: Permanent Direct Contract
Competitive Salary on Offer
This role primarily involves being responsible for the Continuing Airworthiness of a large fleet of aircraft including:
- Aircraft Maintenance Programmes,
- Minimum Equipment Lists,
- Airworthiness Directives and Operations requirements
- Generating/checking aircraft records for acceptance and handback of aircraft.
- Airworthiness Review Certificates.
- Fleet Technical Reliability and improvement of same
With details knowledge and experience working within Part M, Part 145, Air Operations Regulations & SMS.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in an airline environment.
- Needs to have experience dealing with the National Authority, handling audits from National Authority and IOSA
- Dealing with aircraft and component manufacturer
- Monitoring and maintaining the safety of the aircraft from a Technical point of view
- Experience being a Senior member of a Technical Department and mentoring junior staff members
- Needs excellent attention to detail, communication skills & initative
- EU Passport Holder
Interested candidates that meet all the above required skills and experience, please submit your CV immediately.