Type Rated Captain Boeing 777
About Your Job:
Qatar Airways is currently in need of type rated Captains B777 that would be able to join us in 2017. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL.
- Valid instrument rating.
- Valid Class one medical.
- English language proficiency level 4 or greater.
- Below 62 years of age at the time of joining Qatar Airways.
- Be type rated and current on the B777 with minimum of 1000 hours in command on type
- Have a minimum of 6000 hours total flying time multi crew commercial airline jet experience.
- Have flown the A/C in the past 12 months prior to joining Qatar Airways.
- Command hours do not include simulator hours,cruise captain time or P1 u/s.