B-787 | B-777 | Captain | Hainan Airlines | $258,000.00
B-787| B-777 | Captain | Hainan Airlines | $258,000.00
Paramount Aviation have partnered with Hainan Airlines to recruit an exciting B-787 Captain position based in Beijing.
About Hainan Airlines
Hainan Airlines are going through an exciting growth period and hence this B-787 Captain position based in Beijing.
Hainan Airlines founded in January, 1993 in Hainan Province, the largest special economy zone in China. Hainan Airlines is one of the fastest developing airlines in china and there is no better time to join.
Pilots have the choice of 4 lifestyles which allow you to either live locally or commute to any online HNA destination, regardless of aircraft type and even choose to work month on/month.
B-777 Captains with suitable experience may also apply for these B-787 positions, with the transition training provided by Hainan.
As an B-787 Captain with Hainan Airlines you will need the following skills:
- Hold a current and valid ATPL with a valid type rating on aircraft to be flown including an instrument rating (no limitations);
- 3,000 hours Total Time in aircraft to be flown, with 500 hours PIC Flight Time on aircraft to be flown (unless specifically approved by Hainan Airlines);
- Last flight on applied aircraft must be within six (6) months
- Current Proficiency Check
- ICAO English Level IV (4) or Above;
- Hold a valid First Class or equivalent medical certificate issued by an ICAO member state;
- Be age 55 or younger (unless specifically approved by Hainan Airlines);
- No history of aircraft incidents or accidents (Notarization of document is required);
- No history of criminal penalty or criminal offense. (Notarization of document is required)
Salary - Up to USD $258,000.00 per Year
Unlimited travel for Pilot on Hainan Airlines as an additional crewmember i.e. jump seat
Less than 12 months of service – Three international tickets per year
12 to 24 months of service – Four international tickets per year
24 to 36 months of service – Five international tickets per year
Chinese income taxes paid by Hainan Airlines.
Loss of License Insurance for all Flight deck Consulting pilots
Life Insurance for all Flight deck Consulting pilots
Medical coverage whilst away from your home base