DHC-6 and EMB 120 Pilot Development Programmes in America (500 Hours)
This Pilot Development Programme is for low-hour pilots to obtain a type rating and gain flying experience on either the Twin Otter or EMB 120. At the end of the programme you will have the type rating on your licence and the experience gained to qualify for most first officer positions in the world.
The Twin Otter is used by dozens of airlines around the world and is a great and versatile aircraft.
The EMB 120 is the most popular regional aircraft in the world it succeeded first in the USA; the airplane also became the mainstay of fleets of airlines in Australia and the south Pacific and nowadays it is operated all around the world by regional airlines.
Type Rating and Base Training
O.C.C - Proficiency check
Between 500 and 1,200 hours
- North American Location
- Airline expanding new routes
- Job opportunities at the end of the programme.
- Scheduled payments and affordable prices (the cheapest in the market).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- English ICAO Level 4
- First Medical Certificate
- Clean Police Report Certificate from the country last resident in the preceding 6 months
- 300 Hours Total Flight Time
- 50 hours multi engine
- ICAO Commercial Pilot License with Instrument and Multi-engine Ratings