DHC-8 Q400 Captain - airBaltic
On behalf of our client airBaltic, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced Q400 Captains for a 6 or 12-month contract based in Riga, Latvia. This contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, Flexible roster patterns with block days off, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. While this requirement is ongoing we are seeking suitable candidates that would be available to start in May and June as we can offer start dates in these two months. Applicants must hold an EU or EEA Passport.
- Total Time more than 4000 hours
- At least 500 hours’ PIC time on DHC-8 Q400
- Hold a current ATPL with current Q400 type rating
- Minimum of 150 hours on the Q400 within the last 12 months
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- EU or EEA Passport
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.