B737NG Captain - Fiji Airways
On behalf of our client Fiji Airways, Spectrum Aviation are currently accepting applications from qualified and experienced B737NG Captains for a 3 year commuting contract based in Nadi, Fiji. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing national carrier. With an increasing fleet and route network we can offer ongoing interview and start dates for this excellent contract. This contract will be of particular interest to pilots that reside in the South-East Asian, Australia or New Zealand region. If you are interested in receiving further information on this contract and meet the minimum qualifications below we look forward to speaking with you (please ensure to attach your latest CV in your initial communications).
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Current ICAO/FAA/EASA ATPL with current B737NG Type Rating
- Total Time in excess of 5000 hours
- Total Command Time on B737NG in excess of 1000 hours
- Have flown in command on the B737NG within the last 6 months
- Not failed any assessment or required to undergo remedial training due to below standard performance in the last 2 years
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5
- Current Class 1 medical
- Under 63 years of age
If you would wish to receive further information on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV. We look forward to talking with you.