A330 Captain - RwandAir
Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client RwandAir are currently recruiting experienced and qualified A330 Captains. This is an excellent 2-year renewable contract and offers an excellent remuneration package. Should you wish to receive further information on these positions please forward a copy of your latest CV, we would welcome an opportunity to discuss these positions with you in greater detail.
Minimum Qualifications for application:
- Current EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL with current A330 Type Rating
- Current Class 1 medical
- Total time in excess of 5,000 hours
- Minimum 1,000 hours PIC on A330, with international experience
- Under 63 years of age
- Proficiency check and medical within the last 6 months
- English level 4 or above
- Have flown the A330 within the last 12 months
- No accountable accidents or incidents on record
- No criminal record
If you would wish to receive further information on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV. We look forward to talking with you.