CAE Parc Aviation is currently assisting a client with the recruitment of 2 Operation Controllers for a 6-month contract.
- Liaison, communication and distribution of relevant information with/to NOC personnel, flight crews, stations and internal / external departments
- Coordination of OFP refiling and high speed operation in conjunction with Dispatch personnel on duty
- Quick turnaround advisory to stations and Pilot in Command
- Monitoring the daily flight schedule regarding punctuality
- Reporting of irregularities, disruptions and delays to the Operations Control Manager
- Movement control and ATS Slot adjustments (in cooperation with Euro control)
- Distribution and responding of incoming ACARS messages
- Continuous correction of aircraft rotation estimates in AIMS for the actual day of operation
- Self-driven analysis and development of solutions to minor operational disruptions
- Running and coordinating of the guest Irreg Notification tool
- Support of iOCC management projects
Competency and Position
- The Operations Controller has been delegated authority in matters concerning network- and operational control of the daily flight schedule of aircraft.
- The Operations Controller is appointed by the Vice President Network and reports to the Operations Control Manager.
- To ensure continuity when the Operations Controller is absent from the workplace, authority in all matters concerning network- and operations control is delegated to another Operations Controller and/or Operations Control Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- AIMS and LIDO experience is essential
- Good level of English