5 days left
- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviation is currently assisting a client with the recruitment of TOC Engineer.
Job Role: TOC Engineer
Location: Europe, Latvia
Aircraft type: A320 Family
- Establish and assess the technical status of Airbus Fleet on daily basis;
- Liaise and coordinate with Operations, Maintenance, Logistics and Engineering departments to keep fleet flying.
- Experience in Line and/or Base Maintenance, preferably on A320 type;
- Part 66 type license (B1/B2) for A320 family is preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance;
- Communication, Integrity, Time and Task Management;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Clean Police Records;
- Computer Literate;
- Valid EU passport to be prepared to travel.
Interested candidates that meet all the above required skills and experience, please submit your CV immediately.
Apply for MCC/MOC/Maintenance engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly