A320 | A330 | Captain | First Officer | United Kingdom | WOW Air
A320 & A330 Captains and First Officers
Direct 2 Work is seeking A320 & A330 Type Rated & Non Type Rated Captains & Type Rated First Officers on behalf of our Client WOW air.
Our Client are offering excellent rates of pay plus an amazing benefits package – you will be WOWed!
- Competitive Salary and per diems
- Permanent UK Employment Contract – Taxes and Social Security’s paid in your country of domicile
- 20 / 10 commuting Roster
- Home Base of your choice
- Travel within the WOW network
- Accommodation provided
- Free WiFi
- Pool Cars
- Captain upgrade for exceptional First Officers
- No Bond, CCQ A330
- Insurance Package – Loss of Life, Personal Accident, Loss of License
- Travel benefits of pilots ad qualifying family members
- Lively Work Environment and great co-workers
- Valid Part FCL EASA issued pilot license, and
- Valid and current ME-IR
- Valid EASA Medical Certificate Class I
- ICAO level 5 English proficiency
- Operated within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Sociable, Loyal and Adaptable
A320 / A330 Captain Requirements:
Valid A320 and/or A330 type rating in license with at least 5000 hours total flying time, of which 500 hours on Pilot-in-Command on CS25 turbojet airplanes
3500 hours total flying time, of which 1000 hours PIC on CS25 turbojet airplanes
3500 hours total flying time, of which 500 hours PIC on Airbus FBW turbojet airplane
Requirements for A320 First Officers:
Valid A320 and/or A330 type rating in license with at least 1500 hours total flying time
WOW air is proud to operate the youngest fleet worldwide with the lowest emission. Currently operating two Airbus A320 aircraft, seven Airbus A321 and three wide-body Airbus A330 jets. This spring they have 5 new aircraft arriving straight from airbus and next year they will be adding seven brand new Airbus aircraft to our rapidly growing fleet, including four A330-900 neo, meaning that our fleet will increase to 24 by end of 2018.
WOW air is a low-fare, high-performance airline based in Iceland, which has grown rapidly since its inaugural flight in 2012. The airline currently employs around 900 talented and hardworking people, most of whom have extensive experience in the tourism and airline industry. Whether it's overseeing the flight operations, helping customers on the phone, or keeping our guests safe on board, there is a seasoned professional taking care of things.
For further information and to apply, please click on the 'Apply' button or contact Katie Edwards on 012930 614513