ATR72-600 / First Officer / Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines Limited (BW) is the state-owned airline and flag carrier of Trinidad and Tobago. Headquartered in Piarco, the airline operates flights to the Caribbean, North America - including New York and Toronto, Central America and South America from its base at Piarco International Airport. Presently Caribbean Airlines is the largest airline in the Caribbean.
ATR72-600 First Officers Minimum Requirements:
* 500 flight hours on ATR 72-500/600
* valid ATR 72-600 proficiency check (within the last 6 months)
* Last flight on ATR 72-600 not more than 12 months ago at the start of assignment
* Valid ATPL in English
* Valid Class I Medical Certificate
* Non-Commuting (with at least 8 non flying, non standby days per month; at least 6 consecutive days off every 3 months and additional 2 holiday days every month)
* 6 month contract with high probability of renewal
* Accommodation - 4* Hotel or equivalent apartment provided by the airline
* Paid Overtime
* Paid Sick Days
* Per diems
* Travel - return flights for interview as well as flights at the beginning and at the end of contract
* Personal Accident Insurance & Emergency Medical Insurance - Free of Charge.
* Private Medical Insurance - available at discounted rates
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Bartek to chat about more details.
More jobs like this
- Contract Up to $10,000 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
- Contract Up to $10,000 Flight Crew jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
- Contract Up to $10,000 Co-pilot jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
- Contract Up to $10,000 First Officer jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
- Contract Up to $10,000 Pilot jobs in Trinidad and Tobago