A320 Rated and non-Rated Captains
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Peach Aviation are seeking rated & non-rated A320 Captains for a full schedule of A320-200 departures.
Peach Aviation commenced service in March 2012 as Japan's first low cost airline, with All Nippon Airways their largest shareholder (38%). Peach is based in Kansai International Airport in Izumisano, Osaka Prefecture, Japan (34°26'03"N 135°13'58"E/approximately 50km in a southeastern direction of Osaka City). Peach Aviation has become the first Japanese LCC to operate internationally from Tokyo Haneda. As of Dec-2015, Peach operates 17 A320s in its fleet, and is expected to have a fleet of 20 A320s by the start of FY2017.
About the opportunity:
Type: Peach is a scheduled carrier
Plane type: Airbus A320
Duration: 2 to 3 years renewable
Base: Osaka Kansai (34°26'03"N 135°13'58"E)
Screening dates and location: Ongoing screenings throughout 2017 at Tokyo Haneda and Osaka Kansai
European screening scheduled for 2017
Commencement Date: Approximately 3 months after successful conclusion of screening
Accommodation provided / Ground transportation provided
***New Attractive Salary Scale with Excellent Benefits***
Available roster patterns:
- Commuting 1: 10 days off per month including travel days;
- Commuting 2: 16 days off every 2 months including travel days;
- Non-commuting: 120 off days per year
- Total time: 4,000 hours' total flight time, with 1,500 hours PIC
- Licence: JAA/EASA or any ICAO ATPL
- Valid ATPL and Medical. (JCAB license is beneficial)
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO Level 4 English.
Additional requirements :
- Current Medical Certificate
- Log Book (last 6 pages)
- Aeronautical Experience (AE) form
- Current CV
- Employer Reference(s)
- "No Accident"/" No Incident" verification in English
This is an excellent opportunity to join Japan's low-cost leader serving:
- Busan (KOR), Fukuoka, Hong Kong (HONG KONG), Ishigaki, Kagoshima, Kaohsiung (TAIWAN), Matsuyama, Miyazaki, Muan, Nagasaki, Naha, Sapporo-Chitose, Sendai, Seoul-Incheon (KOR), Taipei-Taoyuan (TAIWAN), Tokyo-Narita
About Osaka :
Osaka has an estimated population of 2.6 million inhabitants, of which approximately 2.4% are foreign/expats; Osaka has 19.3 million total residents living in its metro area.
Osaka is a cultural center - especially in terms of entertainment, arts and food. Getting around for expats is made simple by Osaka's extensive public transportation system consisting of subways, rail lines (Tokyo is a mere two-and-a-half hours away on the bullet train and Kyoto is only about 30 minutes away), busses and a tram-line. For those of you considering bringing school-age family to Osaka, the city offers several international English-language schools.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information