A320 Captain Maldivian
Direct Personnel are currently recruiting experienced A320 Captains for Maldivian Airlines.
Maldivian Airlines, the national airline of the Maldives offers you the chance to work in Paradise!
They have a fleet of 20 aircraft and are based in Male.
If you meet the minimum requirements below don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity:
- A Minimum of 5000 Hours total flying time
- 3000 Hours on Airbus Family
- 2000 Hours PIC on Airbus
- Valid and Current Pilot License and Medical Class 1
- Must be Current and Qualified on A320 Aircraft
- Last Proficiency Check/SIM Within 6 Months
- Last Flight Within 6 Months
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No incidents or accidents
- License : ATPL issued by FAA, UK, EASA, Sri Lankan or Malaysian)
Remuneration: USD 9,000.00 to 10,000.00 per month based on experience.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Local Transport Allowance
- Home Travel Tickets
- Health Insurance
- Personal Accident Cover
- Concessional Travel
- Island Recreational Club
Direct personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisers. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full attention, offering 24 hour support.
Apply for A320 Captain Maldivian
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly