Falcon 2000LX First Officer (YVR Based) - Vancouver, Canada
Falcon 2000LX First Officer (YVR Based)
We require a First Officer for a Falcon 2000LX for a single owner/user with business operations across North America and occasional trips to Europe and Asia. Total flight time expected to be 230-250 hours per year primarily to the major urban centers in North America under both Part 604 and 704 of the CARs. Most flying will occur during the week, however some weekend work is anticipated. The crew will be engaged by the owner and work closely with the owner and management company to plan and execute travel.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in corporate jet operations, flexible with their schedule, possess a strong drive for customer service and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of our corporation in a safety focused manner. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated history of safe operations, adherence to company policies, reporting procedures and regulatory compliance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Valid Airline Transport Pilot License and Medical;
- 2,500 hours total flying time;
- 1,000 hours multi-engine jet;
- 500 PIC
- Experience on type or similar size aircraft;
- Experience in both 604 and 704/705 environments
- International/Oceanic flying experience;
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Customer service-oriented;
- Exceptionally detail oriented;
- Flexible to accommodate client travel pattern and needs;
- Must reside in the Lower Mainland
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Closing Date: May 31st, 2017
Please submit your CV inclusive of three references by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
We would like to thank all those who applied however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted