G550 Captain and First Officer for Business Jet Operator in Beijing
Mandarin Air is a newly establish business jet operator based in Beijing. Currently Mandarin Air operates three Gulfstream aircraft including G450, G550 and G280.
We are looking to have qualified GV captains, first officers and instructors to join this very promising company.
This contract offers:
1. Base in Beijing
2. Good pay package with 4 different holiday options
3. Living allowance and annual bonus paid
4. Paid sick leave and bereavement leave
5. Medical insurance
6. First Officer accepted with 50% fee and allowance
7. Type-rating training can be offered to right candidates
1. Have current G450-550 type-rating
2. Have logged at least 3500 total hours, 1500 jet hours and at least 500 PIC hours, 300 on type and at least 200 PIC hours on type.
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Captain age 52 or below, FO age below 40
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.