B777 First Officer - Kuwait Airways
On behalf of our client Kuwait Airways, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced B777 First Officers for a 6, 12 or 24-month contract based in Kuwait City. This contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, Flexible roster patterns with block days off, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. Kuwait currently operates a fleet of 7 B777 aircraft with more on order, they are currently expanding their fleet and operations, while this requirement is ongoing we are seeking suitable experienced candidates that would be available for immediate screening with start dates available in June/July.
- Total Time more than 1500 hours
- At least 250 hours on B777
- Hold a current ATPL with current B777 type rating
- Last flight on B777 must be within 10 months of joining.
- Last sim check must be within 10 months of joining.
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
- Under 60 years of age on date of commencement.
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.