Flight Operations Quality Assurance Manager
Proctor Aviation on behalf of its client currently hiring Flight Operations Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to: Director of Quality Assurance
Deputized by: Technical Quality Assurance Manager or Designated Auditors
The FOQAM is responsible for the planning, preparation and conduct of audits and inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disseminate and support the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Establish, implement and maintain a Compliance Monitoring Program in operations department of the Airline.
- ·Assess the effectiveness of the remedial action
- Have access to the Accountable Manager although reports to Director of Quality Assurance in normal circumstances.
- Have access to all parts of the Airline, and as necessary, any contracted ·operator.
- Ensure Operations systems and providers utilized by the Airline are in compliance with CAA requirements and regulations.
- Ensure that the relevant Standards and Recommended practices as required by ·CAA are published and implemented by all Operational Departments.
- Validates all flight operation and Crew Training program are in accordance ·with CAA regulations or/ and Industry best practices.
- Liaise closely with CAA on changes in policies, procedures or processes which require to be accepted/ approved by CAA or any other changes in Flight ·Operations that might affect safety of operations.
- Advise DFO on all relevant changes in local or international regulations and ·under his direction revise Operations Manuals (OM).
- Periodically conduct quality control of Fight Operations related ·documentation.
- Actively participate in Quality and Safety related meetings.
- Responsible for Safety Audits
- Assist audit team or QA Manager in Preparing Audit Plan and checklist
- Investigate incidents or concerns assigned by the QA manager, and
- Liaise with Department of Civil Aviation and other relevant authorities in connection with airworthiness and safety of maintenance and operations.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ICAO ATPL
- Sound knowledge of CAA regulations and relevant regulation legislation governing or affecting operation of the Airline
- Knowledge of the Airline Operations Manual and Airline Operations Specifications.
- Sound knowledge of aircraft systems in correlation with prescribed Normal, Abnormal and Emergency procedures.
- SMS Qualified
Please email us your updated Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to review your application