RYANAIR | B737 Rated Captain | Stansted | Limited Availability
7 days left
- Full Time
With 180 New Boeing B737NG and 100 B737 MAX-200 aircraft on order, Ryanair is entering an exciting growth phase and are now seeking experienced B737 Captains. One-day assessments are being held at London Stansted with flights provided to and from assessment on the Ryanair network.
McGinley Aviation, part of the McGinley Group, is pleased to offer 5 year fixed term contracts to successful 'Type Rated Captains' with minimum guaranteed hours at Stansted base.
Permanent employment also available with Ryanair directly.
Why YOU should work for Ryanair
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern. No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- STN base opportunity available
- Outstanding Earnings Potential, typical starting gross annual €125,000 for Captain
- Unrivalled career progression, new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc. The fastest time to command in the business
- Job security, become part of one of the most successful and financially secure airlines in the world
- Date of Birth - (Not over 65)
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Licence Type - EASA Part FCL or JAR FCL
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 "Valid Until" date specified in Section XII "Certificate of Revalidation". i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
- Valid EU Class 1 medical issued in accordance with Part MED.
- English Language Proficiency - Operational Level 4 (Ref: ICAO Doc 9835)
- 3,500 hours total flying time
- 2,000 hours on a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline
- 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW
N.B. PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft will not be considered
- 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series
- B737 300-900 type rating listed on the licence
- Must have operated the B737 300-900 in the capacity applied for (CAPT) within the last 36 months
Apply for RYANAIR | B737 Rated Captain | Stansted | Limited Availability
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly