Mechanical Production Technican - UK
Mechanical Production Technican
The Mechanical Production Technician is primarily responsible for the manufacturing of mechanical elements of modification packages as directed by the Mechanical Production Supervisor
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Mechanical manufacturing and inspection
- Supporting paperwork and certification
- Liaising with Production and Logistics team
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Mechanical manufactured assemblies.
Key Technical Skills / competencies:
- Extensive mechanical manufacturing experience, including sheet metal
- A good working knowledge of regulations and requirements associated with aircraft manufacturing modification kits
- Production inspection experience
- Good verbal and written skills
- A structured approach to staging production tasks.
- Previous aerospace industry experience
- Basic Academic Qualification with apprenticeship
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Mechanical Production Technican - UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly