Senior Manager - Cabin Crew Operations - Muscat
Senior Manager - Cabin Crew Operations
- Manage the Administrative Functions and welfare of the Cabin crew and Maintain in flight service product delivery standard
Duties and Responsibilities
Area of responsibility
- Be aware and where necessary intervene all Major issues relating to individuals within the department.
- Ensure that the standards, polices and procedures of the department are followed.
- Maintain Fairness and discipline with regards to punctuality, cabin safety, reporting sick, and absenteeism in coordination with Flight Ops Admin.
- Monitor Cabin crew general welfare and to implement necessary strategies to motivate and increase productivity in coordination with Inflight Services and Flight Ops Admin.
- Constantly monitor the records, leave plans, rosters and Administration procedures in coordination with Crew planning and Flight Ops admin.
- Ensure all Flight Attendant are informed and updated in respect of new policies and procedures.
- Liaise closely with Crew planning with Regards to flight attendants and ensure the KPIs are met accordingly.
- Coordinate closely with Facilities Management for Crew Accommodation planning, inspection and relocation.
- Coordinate closely with all concerned for Cabin crew training needs.
- Make necessary recommendation to enhance in flight standards and Cabin safety.
- Trigger/Coordinate the development, amendment and revision of the OM-E (Cabin Safety Manual).
- Liaise with HR to ensure the availability of adequate manpower to match operational requirements.
- Review appeals from Cabin crew in accordance to the laid down process.
- Prepare and Review the Cabin operations CAPEX, OPEX and Manpower budget.
Assume any additional responsibilities as may be assigned from time to tome by EVP-COO.
Crew and ground staff.
- High level of interaction, approachable, positive personality and convincing behavior.
Civil Aviation’s Authorities
- For regulatory compliance and for operational requirements
Level of external interaction
This position requires high level of external interaction
MINIMUM EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline with proven experience in related aviation field including Managerial experience in Airline in crew Activities area.
- Master’s degree in the related field will be advantage.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Proficiency in English (Reading and Writing)
- Proficiency in MS office
- Excellent understanding of the job function is required