CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting non rated A320 and A330 Captains on behalf of Wow Air.
This is a permanent & non-commuting position with successful candidates to be based in Iceland, operating to Europe and North America from KEF with a fixed roster pattern.
In order to apply, candidates must meet the below minimum requirements:
- At least 5000 hours total flying time, of which 500 hours on Pilot-in-Command on CS25 turbojet airplanes
- 3500 hours total flying time, of which 1000 hours PIC on CS25 turbojet airplanes
- EASA Licence and Class 1 Medical certificate.
- ICAO level 5 English.
- EU Passport
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Europe's exciting and expanding Airbus operators. To begin your WOW application, contact me today at email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Permanent £100,000 or more Aviation and Airlines jobs in Iceland
- Permanent £100,000 or more Flight Crew jobs in Iceland
- Permanent £100,000 or more Captain jobs in Iceland
- Permanent £100,000 or more Aerospace Engineering jobs in Iceland
- Permanent £100,000 or more Advanced Technologies jobs in Iceland