Korean Air | B777 | First Officer | 2017 Interviews
B777 | First Officer | Korean Air | Commuting Worldwide
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Korean Air are accepting B777 applications from B777 First Officers experience on type not required on a 5 year renewable contract with Korean Air based worldwide.
Contract Term: 5 years renewable
Location/Base: Commuting - extensive worldwide network
Ref #: 1601
Aircraft Type: B777
Rank: First Officer
B777 KOREAN AIR
B777 Minimum Requirements
- 500 + FO hours on B767 or B747-400/800
- 1,000 + total Multi Crew Jet hours
- 2,000 + total flight hours
- Flown on B767 or B747-400/-8 within the last 6 months OR 12 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft
- Under 45 years of age
- Hold an ATPL and have completed Secondary School OR Hold a CPL and hold a College or University Degree/Diploma
- If successful at screening you will need to arrange and pay for your own B777 type rating, we can help you with these arrangements.
Upcoming Screening Dates for 2017:
- 21 – 25 August (Cut off for Applications: 7 June 2017)
- 11 – 15 September and 25 – 29 September (Cut off for Applications: 5 July 2017)
- 16 – 20 October and 30 October – 3 November (Cut off for Applications: 9 August 2017)
- 20 – 24 November (Cut off for Applications: 6 September 2017)
- 11 – 15 December (Cut off for Applications: 4 October 2017)
- Completion bonus of US$30,000 after completing 5 years on contract with KAL
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
For more details on pay and benefits click HERE.
Korean Air is a leading commuting contract for expat pilots, with over 400 pilots from throughout the globe on contract. Korean Air has worked with Rishworth Aviation since 1996 to source expat Captains and First Officers for the A330, B737-NG, B77 and B744. Rishworth is the leading recruitment agency for Korean Air with a large number of pilots on contract. These pilots are able to share their experience and advice with you before your screening and start of contract. With Rishworth you will be given the best industry interview support and preparation to ensure you have the best possible chance to succeed at the interview.