Calibration Engineer - Electrical/Pressure
On behalf of our long standing client, a global technical service provider, we are searching for a Calibration Engineer (Electrical/Pressure) to join their rapidly expanding team located in Manchester on a permanent basis.
Suitable applicants will have some experience in calibration of tools, instruments, etc. and be enthusiastic to go through training in order to build their knowledge.
- Perform calibration of medium to high level test and measurement equipment with little supervision
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service
- Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content and accuracy based upon instrument specifications and approved calibration procedures
- Develop calibration procedures while supporting traceability of the measurements
- Basic knowledge of metrology practices and theories, analog and digital circuit analysis
- Experienced in one or more of the following types of measuring devices: multi meters, insulation testers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, counters, pressure gauges, transducers, temperature controllers & recorders
- Possess basic troubleshooting and repair capabilities
- Experience of working in an ISO 17025 laboratory and laboratory automation software is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Manchester or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Electronic and Electrical Engineering jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Engineering Training jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in United Kingdom