Technical Services Manager
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Technical Services Manager to join their team located in the South of England on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a world leader in business aviation services – providing unrivalled opportunities to build your career.
- Ensure effective Technical Services are provided in management of the Fleet in accordance with EASA Part M and other NAA requirements
- Effectively manage a team of Technical Services and Records
- Direct, motivate and manage the team and ensuring continuation training and competency
- To establish, develop and produce the Approved Maintenance Programmes for the fleet
- Manage the Continuing Airworthiness Records Systems (Part MA 305)
- Qualified to be able to fulfill the Nominated Post Holder (EASA Form 4) for ARC Signatory
- Experience of carrying out ARC Renewals and Extensions
- Thorough experience of CAMP/CMP
- Thorough understanding of EASA Part M requirements, EASA Part 145 and relevant NAA requirements
- UK CAA B1 or B2 EASA Part 66 license is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in South England or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Airport and Ground Staff jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Repair Management jobs in Surrey