Fuel Officer - Ground Operations
- Full Time
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a Fuel Officer to join the business in Dubai on a permanent basis. Potential of working remotely so also keen on applications from candidates not interested in relocating to Dubai.
Our client is looking for a skilled Fuel Officer who will be responsible for all fuel arrangements for different types of aircrafts ensuring customer satisfaction and quality service through improvements in project execution processes, systems, governance and service standards.
- Must be able to manage a large portfolio of customers with highly customized requirements
- Manage the unbalanced workload due to extensive seasonality in the nature of the business
- Accurately recording and rapidly processing of all fuel requests/authorizations from the clients in accordance with statutory requirements and company policy
- Planning and scheduling fuel deliveries for customers worldwide (ad-hoc and scheduled flights)
- Co-ordinating with the Accounts Department whether the client has done the pending payments.
- Rich experience in in fuel operations and ground handling
- Bilingual (fluency in English is a must)
- Customer orientated approach with an outstanding level of customer service skills and experience in meeting needs of VIPs
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft types
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and to work calmly and decisively under pressure and within tight deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential conversation on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 / +44 (0) 7767 667 885 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.