Commuting A320 SFI role in Jakarta
CAE Parc Aviation is pleased to announce that we are recruiting experienced A320 SFIs on behalf of our client Batik Air Indonesia, subsidiary of the Lion Air Group. The Airline currently operates a fleet of 24 A320 aircraft with a further 16 ordered. Batik Air are looking to grow their pilot numbers over the coming years.
A 2-year contract based in Jakarta is currently on offer with a commuting roster of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Assessments are taking place throughout June in Jakarta.
An attractive salary is on offer, as well as a wide variety of insurances that are provided for the duration of the contract. These include:
- BUPA medical cover (access to medical cover)
- Accident cover (provides financial compensation)
- TTD illness (provides financial compensation)
Some of the minimum requirements include:
- Total flight time of 3000 hours
- 1000 PIC hours on the A320
- Must have instructed on the A320 within the last 2 years
- Current A320 Rating (if still flying)
- A320 SFI qualification
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Amy Wise at email@example.com or +353 1 816 1757