ATR72-500 TRI/TREs NOW ACCEPTED FOR ATR72-600 POSITIONS
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our Established Client are pleased to advise that experienced ATR72-500 TRIs/TREs are now accepted for our ATR72-600 position based in India.
Long-term 24 month assignments based in India. Excellent package terms on offer with an Excellent Commuting Schedule of 8 weeks ON, followed by 3 Consecutive weeks OFF.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years ATR72-500 TRI/TRE experience within the last 3 years
- ATR72-600 Type Rating Endorsement
- ATR72-600 Delta Course Completion is preferred however candidates willing to complete the Delta Course will also be considered
- Last flight within the last 12 months
- Maximum Age 64 years at the time of joining
- Minimum 2000 - 4000 hours total flying time
- Preference for 2000 + total PIC hours on all aircraft types, however candidates with 1000-2000 PIC hours will also be considered
- 100 hours PIC time on type
*If you have not completed the Delta Course and would be interested in doing so, please contact us now on email email@example.com for additional information.
*If you already have ATR72-600 TRI/TRE experience and would be interested in this position, please contact us now.