B737NG Captains | Skymark Airlines | Urgent Requirements
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Skymark Airlines are now accepting applications from B737NG Captains on a 3 year renewable contract with Skymark Airlines based in Japan.
B737NG Skymark Airlines Contract
Contract Term: 3 years, renewable
Location/Base: Tokyo or Kobe, Japan- with commute home each month
Ref #: 129
Aircraft Type: B737-6/7/8/900 NG
Rank: B737NG Captain
B737NG SKYMARK AIRLINES
- B737 EFIS or NG type rated
- Total time: 5,000 + hours
- Commercial Jet PIC time: 1500 + hours
- PIC time on B737 EFIS/NG: 1000 + hours
- ICAO ATP Licence with B737EFIS/NG Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above & Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence
- Currency: Last flight within 12 months
- Age: Under 55 years at date of application (above 35 years preferred)
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
6 JULY 2017 (held in Tokyo, Japan)
Excellent commuting roster and pay package!