Newly improved Xiamen Airlines B737 Contract -Lucrative package, 9 working patterns & popular bases
Being the No.1 Chinese Airlines on CAAC’s popularity and punctuality league tables, Xiamen Airlines is a fast growing regional Airlines based in the beautiful island city of Xiamen. Xiamen enjoys nice clean air and offers a relaxed and yet vibrant modern city atmosphere.
Xiamen Airline’s expanding fleet includes 126 B737, 6 B787 and 4 B757 aircraft, 79 B737and B787 aircraft are waiting to be delivered. The airline operates 230 domestic routes along with 60 international routes to surrounding area including Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Bangkok, Singapore etc.
Intercontinental route, Xiamen-Amsterdam, and direct flights to Sydney from both Xiamen and Fuzhou were launched in 2015, Seattle route started in September 2016, services to Melbourne, Vancouver, New York and Los Angeles are planned for 2017.
This contract offers:
1. Lucrative pay package, allowances and bonuses with overtime payment on top
2. Very flexible 9 different working patterns
3. Improved housing, travel and layover allowances
4. Generous annual safety bonus, performance bonus and loyalty bonus
5. Free tickets and ID tickets for pilot and family members
6. Medical insurance and loss of license insurance
7. Educational benefit for up to two children
1. Have current B737 Efis or NG type rating
2. Have logged at least 5000 total hours, 2000 jet hours and 500 PIC hours on type, last B737 flight within past 12 months
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age 55 or below when starting contract
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.