6 days left
- Full Time
UK and Spanish Bases
CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications from experienced A320 Captains to join our Flight Deck team who will be operating for our client airline, SAS Ireland.
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who want to be involved with the airline in it's initial start-up phase.
Start Date: 1st November 2017 (Training commencing early October 2017)
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Valid 1st Class Medical
- 3,000 total hours
- 500 PIC hours on the A320
- 1,000 PIC hours in multi-crew operation
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months.
- A good leader, able to inspire others, getting the best out of the crew and a team-player, respectful, good communicator and listener
- High stress tolerance and capacity
- Self-disciplined with high integrity
- Able to make good judgments and decisions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and motivation to achieve a consistently high level of performance
- Acts in accordance with our operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care.
If you meet the requirements and think you have what it takes to join the team please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for A320 Captain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly