A320 First Officer - May Screening
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 First Officers for their Vilnius, Paris, London, Katowice bases.
- A minimum of 500 hours on the A320.
- Last flight within the last 3 years.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Valid EASA licence.
- Popular destinations.
- The contract will continue until the 31/10/2017 with an option to extend based on your satisfactory performance.
- Bonus is calculated so that 72 EUR (one hundred Euros) is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month.
- Daily allowance: depends on the destination; paid per every twenty-four hours outside designated base.
- Potential for command upgrade
- May 3 Amsterdam
- May 8-9 Vilnius
- May 10 Vilnius
- May 17-18 Vilnius
- May 25 Vilnius
- May 29 Vilnius
For an opportunity to join one of the upcoming assessments in May please contact Brian at email@example.com or call on +35318161722
Apply for A320 First Officer - May Screening
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly