Stress and Fatigue Engineer
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for the role of Stress and Fatigue Engineer based in Germany.
- Conduct stress and fatigue analysis on aircraft structures (A350/A330/A320)
- Ongoing Collaboration with the design team
- Complete stability, crack propagation and fatigue analyses
- Use FEM Modelling to perform static linear and non-linear analyses
- Develop documentation and reports related to the structural analysis
- Communication with Internal and external stakeholders
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 3rd Level Qualification in the field of aviation (Technical/Engineering)
- Minimum 3 -5 years working in a similar role
- Experience leading a team
- Exceptional IT skills
- Languages: Must be fluent in German and competent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV ASAP to be considered for interview.