NTR Captain | Air Astana
Air Astana the National carrier of Kazakhstan, operate scheduled domestic and international services. Its main bases are Astana International Airport and Almaty International Airport. The Airline's network comprises over 27 international and 22 domestic destinations. The airline has A320, Boeing 757 & 767 and Embraer 190.
Requirements - Air Astana are offering Non Rated Direct Entry Captain positions. Allocated fleet will be dependent on Operational requirements and based on your previous experience. Further fleet movement may be offered in 3-4 years (or earlier if operations require)
- A minimum of 4500 Hours flying time
- At least 1000 PIC hours on commercial aircraft
- 200 Hours on current type in the previous 12 months
- A current and valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English.
- Hold a valid Class I medical certificate issued by JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State.
- Last flight on type ideally within 6 months
- Last sim check 3 months validity- you will need to provide copy of last LPC check
- CAT II & CAT III qualified
- Minimum English ICAO Level 4
- Under the age of 60
- A320 €7,837 average earnings per month.
- B757/767 €7,287 average earnings per month
- EMB190 €6,837 average earnings per month
Bonus: Upon completion of the full 3 year contract you will be entitled to a bonus of €18,000
Accommodation & Ground transportation: Provided by the airline
Insurance: You will be provided with worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel free of charge. Within this policy we provide you with Loss of income assistance in case of an accident.
Travel: ID 90 Tickets for pilot and dependents (family)
Manuals and uniform: the airline will provide all
Direct Personnel is your partner for long and short term contracts worldwide. With our personal approach, 20+ years experience and strong reputation for supporting our contractors; you know you are in good hands. Contact us directly on +353 1 8138400 for more information