Supply Chain Purchaser
Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting an established corporate maintenance facility based in South UK in their search for experienced Supply Chain Purchaser for a contract position:-
• Competitive Rate
• Work with an established and well-known brand
• Working days Monday – Friday 08:00-16:30
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Reports to the Supply Chain Manager as part of the Supply Chain Team
• Responsible for all purchasing duties and associated administration including complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
• Co-ordinates with Production and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for aircraft inputs
• Handles and monitors claims to vendors for defectives, shortages and missing parts
• Supports the Commercial team and Customer Service Engineers with pricing for the purpose of quotations
• Manages, monitors and co-ordinates with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of all orders
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with Company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
• Supports the Supply Chain Manager in sourcing, selecting and negotiating the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers
• Assists the Supply Chain Manager in preparing and managing the budget/costs associated with delivery the plan
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Knowledge of occurrence reporting systems (mandatory & internal) and understanding of the importance of reporting occurrences, incorrect maintenance data and existing or potential defects
• Previous experience in aviation purchasing environment.
• Working knowledge of Customs & Excise requirements and shipping processes
• Working knowledge of Part-145
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Account Manager Cassie Shaw, please phone 01483 397380.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.