Cabin Crew- Munich Base
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by an established European airline to source a Flight Attendant on a permanent basis for their base in Munich.
• Competitive salary
• Additional duty pay
• Well-established company
• Permanent Munich base
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• To deliver an exceptional Customer Service on-board product to customers
• To demonstrate good organization, leadership, decision-making and teamwork skills on board at all times
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Must speak an intermediate level of German (B1) and good level of English
• Must have previous experience working as a Flight Attendant
• You must be prepared to relocate to live full-time in Munich
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Rachel Fry, please phone +441483 397387.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Cabin Crew- Munich Base
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly