Flight Operations Manager
Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting an Flight Operations Manager on behalf of an regional airline operation in the South of the UK.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the day to day management of the companies Flight Operations, providing operation data, flight planning and aircraft performance in support of flight operations and flight crew.
• Competitive Salary
• Discounted Local Accommodation
• Fantastic Holiday Location
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Day to day management of operations functions to ensure operational efficiency and flexibility
• Oversight, development and execution of contingency plans
• Evaluate change to aviation planning
• Ensure best practice standards are adopted and all regulatory requirements met
• Manage and review flight schedules and aircraft ready states and co-ordinate all traffic movements
• Provide supervision, training and development to Operations Staff as required
• Provide flight planning support to all flight crews
• Systems control and development
• Data capture, process and control to support systems and aircraft requirements
• Airspace Management and evaluation
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Minimum of 1500 hours PIC
• Minimum of 200 hours (Turbine)
• Minimum 3 x years Managerial Experience
• EASA CPL License Holder with IR
• Please be advised that this is a flying position
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant– Ashley Ewen, please phone +44 (0) 1483397380.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.