Aircraft Mechanic (General Aviation)
Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting an Aircraft Mechanic with experience on light aircraft (below 2730KG) on behalf of an MRO based client in the South East of the UK on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a company that truly value individual expertise and ideas.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate good team work, have a flexible attitude and attention to detail.
Experience in a similar Maintenance organisation with exposure to working on various Piper aircraft such as Cherokee, Super Cub and Warrior would be highly advantageous.
• Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Maintenance and serviceability of aircraft
• Maintenance and serviceability of aircraft components
• Ensure best practice standards are adopted and all regulatory requirements met
• Ensuring superior safety standards are upheld.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• EASA Part M knowledge would be highly advantageous
• Experience in maintaining light aircraft essential – Pipers, Cessnas etc.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Flexible attitude with attention to detail
• Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work as part of a team in a busy environment
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager – Kevin Small, please phone +44 (0) 1483397380.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.