Head of Training
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for Head of Training (HOT), based in South-East Region of England.
Head of Training is a post-holder position responsible to the relevant NAA’s, ensuring that all professional pilot training is conducted safely and in accordance with the regulations. For this position, the HOT would focus solely on EASA activities and report to the Accountable Manager.
Head of Training
- Primary approved post holder with relevant NAA as Head of Training; in this case the UKCAA.
- Management of Training Management Team, e.g. CTKI, CFI, MCC/JOC Manager.
- Management of the highest levels of flight safety, training quality and discipline.
- Oversight and application of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Oversight and application of Instructor Training & Standardization.
- Conduct of student Training Review Boards and final recommendation to the Accountable Manager.
- Management of training performance – instructors & students.
- Management of activities required to obtain and retain Approvals with the regulator (i.e. UKCAA)
- Management of Training Syllabi, Checklists, Study Guides & Manuals – creation and maintenance to exceed industry standards, and this in accordance with applicable regulations and current airline practices.
- Attendance at industry training meetings.
- Support of initiatives with customers.
- Regular travel to overseas locations in support of EASA Training Approval.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum level of education required - Specialized trade or technical school
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years job-related experience
- Experience as a Manager in the aviation training industry that includes supervision of active pilot training.
- Experience providing customer service with a proven record of success.
- Demonstrated experience with Regulatory Authorities, knowledge of Part-FCL regulations.
- Should hold or have held in the 3 years prior to first appointment as HOT, a professional pilot license and associated ratings or certificates issued in accordance with Part-FCL, related to the flight training courses provided.
- Extensive experience as an airline pilot, with experience as airline captain.
If you meet the above requirements, submit your CV ASAP to be considered for interview.
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Kidlington
- Management Positions £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Kidlington
- Training Courses £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Kidlington
- Flight Training £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Kidlington
- Academic £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Kidlington