Senior Officer - Operations Planning - Inflight Service - Oman
Senior Officer - Operations Planning - Inflight Service
Job Grade: AOO4
Unit: Product & Brand Development
Reporting to: Manager - In-Flight Service - Operations
Location: Head Office - Muscat
Department / Section / Sub Section: Guest Experience & Branding / In-flight Services / Operations
- Responsible for the effective planning and projection of all inflight equipment, meals and product.
- Control and maintain the inventory of all inflight product and ensure operational efficiency across the network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and project annual equipment requirement against budgets with operational efficiency and quality control in mind.
- Plan equipment logistics and start up for any new destination and any new product introduction and changes.
- Implement inventory schedules and analyze monthly consumptions and monitor usage against established product and service matrix and quality standards. Develop a robust inventory lifecycle management system to ensure quality of services offered to Oman Air’s guests.
- Implement a demand planning, inventory management system to ensure operational efficiency and accurate accountability of inventory, with an indepth understanding of airline meal loading, equipment loading and inflight service operations.
- Determine and allocate stowage locations for all in-flight related products, including overseeing the documentation of all Galley Loading Plans for all aircraft and fleet.
- Participate in the galley packing and loading diagrams design with the Service Standards and Training team.
- Ensure that the relevant galley packing and loading diagrams to Oman Air caterers, and the Service Standards and Training team are completed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Cabin and Product Design team, the Menu Development team and the Service Standards and Training team on new product and service concepts; and devise relevant business cases, studies and support material to improve the service satisfaction of Oman Air guests.
- Review, update the projections in a timely manner and communicate with concerned management on every service change, introduction of new aircrafts and routes.
- Review, GLPs developed by its direct report schedule change, meal uplift or product and service change to ensure the stakeholders have access to the correct/updated GLP's at all times.
- Update caterers in a timely manner on changes in GLP's, new product introductions, new aircrafts joining the fleet and applicable configurations.
- Carry out physical checks on departure and arrival flight to ensure caterer’s compliance to GLP's, identify stations and flights having non-compliance and initiate corrective action.
- Supervise the daily activities and work of direct reports and ensure compliance to company standards and business goals.
- Any other duties directed by the concerned management or department head.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.