Operations Support Officer
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Operations Support Officer on a permanent direct contract with our client airline based in Ireland.
To assist the Flight Operations Manager to respond to changing circumstances on a daily basis by planning the best utilisation of aircrew in line with the appropriate FTL schemes and for communication of such plans.
- Amendment and management of the day to day flight rosters and any necessary forward planning in accordance with the FTL scheme.
- The advising to flight crew of details of duties and other relevant information including any amendments required as a result of changes to the flying programme.
- Liaison with Operations and Commercial personnel regarding crew availability for specific aircraft fleet requirements, including charter enquiries.
- The “out of hours” responsibility for the arranging of hotels, airline positioning, taxis etc. for all aircrew (and when required, admin staff) together with the accurate documenting of all relevant requests to third party suppliers.
- The completion of a full briefing and hand over report (verbal and written) to the oncoming shift personnel, specifically highlighting items for urgent action.
- Ad-hoc activities and analysis as required by management
- Shall maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
Previous experience in a similar position
Ability to speak English
Ability to live/work in Europe
If you are interested and meet the criteria please submit your details online