Resourcer / Researcher
Recruitment Resourcer (Aviation)
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 6UU
Salary: £18K starting salary plus bonuses (£23K total on target earnings)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 08.30am – 17.30pm
Do you enjoy speaking with people and solving problems?
Would you like to help airlines find their next recruits and help jobseekers secure their dream jobs?
Are you at your best when working to deadlines and being rewarded for going the extra mile?
About the Company
AeroProfessional is a leading aviation Human Resources and Recruitment business. Forward-thinking and dynamic, our business help airlines and aircraft operators around the world recruit for Pilots, Cabin Crew and Head Office based staff and our clients includes world-renowned brands such as Norwegian, Qantas, EasyJet, and Etihad
The Role of the Recruitment Resourcer (Aviation)
Joining AeroProfessional as a Resourcer will put you straight into the heart our business, giving you your break into the exciting world of Recruitment. You will be working as part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team of recruitment and human resources specialists, finding and placing aviation job-seekers with our clients around the world.
As an integral part of our Resourcing team, working to challenging targets and tight timeframes, YOUR results can quickly make a major contribution to the success of the company. No day is the same as the one before and being able to self-manage your workload while staying flexible and reactive to new challenges is key.
Typical duties of the Recruitment Resourcer (Aviation) can include:
- Using our internal and external candidate database to identify the perfect jobseekers;
- Actively networking with jobseekers to further grow our pool of potential contacts and candidates;
- Creating and placing job adverts with a range of specialist aviation media, including websites;
- Liaising with other airlines / aircraft operators to identify possible candidates coming available through downsizing;
- Dealing with and responding to jobseeker enquiries;
- Interviewing candidates (predominantly by telephone) to assess their suitability;
- Completing reference checks and verifying applicant documents.
Essential requirements of the Recruitment Resourcer (Aviation):
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills – must be a competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
- Serious work ethic and ”can do” attitude.
- Able to work under pressure in a target-based environment
- Ability to communicate with internal staff at all levels
- A friendly, positive can do attitude
Desirable Requirements of the Recruitment Resourcer (Aviation):
- Knowledge / interest in aviation, travel or world geography
- Previous experience in a office or phone-based environment would be useful
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Free Parking at the office
- Pension scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Recruitment Resourcer (Aviation) role is right for you then please apply today!