Ground Operations Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
We are pleased to announce we are seeking a Ground Operations Manager for a prestigious UK based client. This is a permanent role for a bespoke operator who are looking for someone to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for a range of duties, including managing with the Head of Flight Operations all matters related to the Company’s flying operations and maintenance of the company’s AOC. You will be involved in the Operations, Crewing and Staffing as well as Sales and Finance.
To succeed in this role you must have held a similar post for a significant period of time with a vast experience in aircraft operations and have a high level of commercial awareness.
- Have held a similar post for a significant period of time
- Clearly demonstrate experience in aircraft operations
- Have the ability to live and work in the UK
- Demonstrate experience in working as part of close knit team
- Self-motivated and driven individual
Apply for Ground Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly