737 Type Rated Captains - Stansted
Ryanair are currently looking to recruit 737 Captains for their biggest base, London Stansted.
Our recent aircraft order of 180 further Boeing 737-800, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200’s, has created an exciting environment for ambitious pilots who want to become part of Europe’s favourite airline.
Due to our extensive growth we are currently hiring Direct Entry Captains.
Now is a better time as any to join Europe's favourite airline!
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations. We also provide you the following:
- Outstanding earnings potential
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2017/18.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
B737 300-900 TYPE RATED DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN
Operator Conversion Course (OCC)
- Does the applicant have the right to work in EU? (Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- Minimum 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series.
- Applicant must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Must have operated on B737 300-900 as Commander within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
- Excellent salary
- 5/4 Roster
- Career Progression