Non-Type Rated Captains - Frankfurt and Berlin
Ryanair are currently looking to recruit Non-Type Rated Captains for bases in Frankfurt and Berlin..
Our recent aircraft order of 180 further Boeing 737-800, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200’s, has created an exciting environment for ambitious pilots who want to become part of Europe’s favourite airline.
Due to our extensive growth we are currently hiring Non-Type Rated Captains.
Now is a better time as any to join Europe's favourite airline!
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations. We also provide you the following:
- Outstanding earnings potential
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2017/18.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
DIRECT ENTRY NON - TYPE RATED CAPTAIN
Transition Type Rating Course
- Does the applicant have the right to work in EU? (Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent relevant Type Rating “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”.
- English Language Proficiency –minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level).
- Excellent salary
- 5/4 Roster