Wheel and Brake Overhaul Operative
Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a very well established VIP/Executive Jet MRO in their search for experienced Wheel and Brake Overhaul Operatives, to work on an on-going contract basis.
Applications are being taken from individuals who have a recognised aircraft background and possess in depth knowledge of repairs, maintenance and overhaul of aircraft wheels and brakes.
• Competitive Salary
• Fantastic Working Environment
• Must hold recognised Aviation qualifications
• Previous exposure of working in a MRO environment
• Previous workshop wheels and brakes experience essential
• Good knowledge of workshop procedures and the use of tooling
• Mechanical knowledge gained from an apprenticeship or formal training
• Fluent English, including technical English
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our Wheel and Brake Overhaul Operatives is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Cassie Shaw:
• Copy of your EWIS/HF/Fuel Tank Entry Certification
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Cassie Shaw, please phone +44 (0) 1483397380.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.