General Manager - Rotary MRO
2 days left
- Full Time
Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting a General Manager on behalf of an exciting and expanding Rotary MRO with a state of the art facility based in Asia. The MRO has an excellent reputation within the regional rotary market. The successful candidates will be responsible for the safe, reliable, efficient and cost-effective management and growth of the organisation.
The General Manager will be responsible for the MRO’s expansion and introducing new business opportunities coupled with day to day operational activities and all-round performance. All activities are to performed in accordance with regulatory and safety requirements, financial budgets and company’s procedures.
As General Manager, the successful candidate should be ready to participate and fully commit to the development of this expanding MRO with a sense of corporate responsibility and increasing the business revenue, always willing to be flexible in execution of defined duties and assisting colleagues to achieve common goals of the operation.
The main responsibilities include:
• Participating and formulating a business strategy to develop the business to maximum potential in line with strategic goals
• Produce draft budget and ensure financial expenditure is in line with business requirements and responsibility of P&L
• Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and authorisations are adhered to at all times
• To utilise all available resources, to enhance the long term viability and profitability of the business
• Lead a small and diverse management team ensuring they are effectively managed, motivated and developed
• Develop and maintain close effective customer relationships to enhance opportunities for business development
• Network with and influence key customers (internal and external), suppliers, and competitors to better understand the market place and provide operational direction
• Work closely with Quality, Materials, Finance, Human Resources and Health & Safety to ensure customer and company requirements are met or exceeded
• Act as a role model within the business, encouraging open communication, fostering an improvement culture and a desire to share best practice.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Thorough knowledge of the rotary market would be advantageous
• A business professional with at least five years management level experience within an MRO
• Proven track record in managing senior teams and medium to large sized projects
• Minimum experience; managing teams and with responsibility for budgets, performance management and operational compliance
• Ideally, a thorough knowledge and experience in the operational areas, including base maintenance, quality, safety and operations management
• Knowledge of applicable regulations and requirements, relevant to the operations and aircraft maintenance requirements
• Ability to manage and drive change throughout an organisation, maintaining suitable high level of effective problem solving and collaboration with all stakeholders
• Strong discipline to upholding performance standards, organisational objectives and goals
• Proven, success leading an Operational unit through a collaborative, unifying approach that builds on teamwork and dedication to Company goals and principles
• Masters degree or related advanced degree would be beneficial
Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest, offering a competitive expatriate salary and benefits package coupled with accommodation, could you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44 (0) 1483397385.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for General Manager - Rotary MRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly